Our Massage Therapists are fully qualified, professional and very experienced.
- Therapeutic Massage Therapy with a clinical focus – Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release & Neuromuscular Techniques
- Massage & Chiropractic Combination Treatment
- Pre & Post Natal Massage
Your First Visit / Initial Consultation will include;
A) Verbal and physical assessment and evaluation of a patient’s condition for the purpose of
evaluating the state of health and the delivery of a treatment regime to meet the needs of the
These assessments may be inclusive of:
- Taking of comprehensive case history.
- Assessing of the integumentary and myofascial structures.
- Determining and preparing of a suitable patient-specific treatment protocol.
- Maintaining of comprehensive case records regarding the condition and progress of the
patient in his/her care, and of all actions performed in connection with the patient.
B) Application of therapeutic massage therapy treatments by the use of hands with reference
to the treatment and prevention of conditions of illness in any patients by:
- Therapeutic massage techniques i.e. the manual mobilisation of soft tissue structures.
- The use of other modalities or equipment to enhance the therapeutic massage treatment, with appropriate training. These may include:
- Myofascial trigger point therapy
- Myofascial release techniques
- Strapping and taping
- Ice and heat therapy
- Nutritional and lifestyle advice.
- The recommendation of suitable open sale unscheduled preparations and products.
- Primary healthcare screening methods.
- Homecare advice.
- Safe use of essential oils.
C) The promotion and maintenance of health of the patient/s through:
- Attention to hygiene, physical comfort, and reassurance to the patient.
- Promotion of lifestyle changes that may include dietary advice, exercise, rest and sleep with a view to assisting in the rehabilitation of the patient.
- Education leading to the attainment of optimal health for the individual.
- Inter-disciplinary consultation, liaison and/or refer.